Forms and Documents
- Full gene sequencing for fetuses with prenatal ultrasound findings suggestive of 46,XY disorder of sex development
- Mutation-specific testing for fetuses with a family history of known SRD5A2 mutations
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Maimoun et al., (2011) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:296-307.
- Thigpen et al., (1992) J Clin Invest 90:799-809.
- Hackel et al., (2005) J Mol Med 83:569-576.
- Vilchis et al., (2010) J Androl 31:358-364.
- Sasaki et al., (2003) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 88:3431-3436.
- Wang et al., (2004) Eur J Hum Genet 12:706-712.
- Andersson et al., (1991) Nature 354:159-161.
- Mazen et al., (2003) Clin Endocrinol 58:627-631.
- Makridakis et al., (1997) Cancer Res 57:1020-1022.