Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Development of an appropriate management plan
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a defined mutation
- Carrier testing
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 333.6 Genetic torsion dystonia Dystonia: deformans progressiva, musculorum deformans (Schwalbe-), Ziehen-Oppenheim disease
- 779 Other and ill-defined conditions originating in the perinatal period
- 333 Other extrapyramidal disease and abnormal movement disorders Includes: other forms of extrapyramidal, basal ganglia, or striatopallidal disease Excludes: abnormal movements of head NOS (781.0) sleep related movement disorders (327.51-327.59)
- 315.9 Unspecified delay in development, Developmental disorder NOS, Learning disorder NOS
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Lebon et al., (1988) J Neurol Sci 84:201-208
- Bonnemann et al., (1992). Neuropediatrics. 23:157-161
- Tolmie et al., (1995) J Med Genet. 32: 881-884
- Goutieres et al., (1998) Ann Neurol, 1998. 44:900-907.
- Kuijpers et al., (2002) Eur J Paediatr Neurol 6 Suppl A: A59-64; discussion A65-6, A77-86.
- Crow et al., (2008) Dev Med Child Neurol. 50:410-416.
- Aicardi, J. and F. Goutieres, (2000) Neuropediatrics 31:113.
- Giroud et al., (1986) Childs Nerv Syst 2:47-48.
- Rice, G., et al., (2007) Am J Hum Genet 80:811-815