Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Identification of family members at-risk for cerebral cavernous malformations (CCMs)
- Recurrence risk assessment
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a known mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 747.81 Anomalies of cerebrovascular system, Arteriovenous malformation of brain, Cerebral arteriovenous aneurysm, congenital Congenital anomalies of cerebral vessels
- 228 Hemangioma and lymphangioma,
- 747.6 Other anomalies of peripheral vascular system, Absence of artery or vein, NEC Anomaly of artery or vein, NEC Atresia of artery or vein, NEC Arteriovenous aneurysm (peripheral), Arteriovenous malformation of the peripheral vascular system Congenital: aneurysm (peripheral) phlebectasia stricture, artery varix Multiple renal arteries Excludes: anomalies of: cerebral vessels (747.81) pulmonary artery (747.3) congenital retinal aneurysm (743.58) hemangioma (228.00-228.09) lymphangioma (228.1)
- 325 Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of intracranial venous sinuses, Embolism of cavernous, lateral, or other intracranial or unspecified intracranial venous sinu,s Endophlebitis of cavernous, lateral, or other intracranial or unspecified intracranial venous sinus Phlebitis, septic or suppurative of cavernous, lateral, or other intracranial or unspecified intracranial venous sinus Thrombophlebitis of cavernous, lateral, or other intracranial or unspecified intracranial venous sinus Thrombosis of cavernous, lateral, or other intracranial or unspecified intracranial venous sinus Excludes: that specified as: complicating pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium (671.5) of nonpyogenic origin (437.6)
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Cavé-Riant et al. (2002) Eur J Hum Genet 10:733-740.
- Chen et al. (2002) J Neurol Sci 196:91-96.
- Davenport et al. (2001) Neurology 56:540-543.
- Denier et al. (2006) Ann Neurol 60:550-556.
- Eerola et al. (2000) Hum Mol Genet 9(9):1351-1355.
- Faurobert and Albiges-Rizo. (2010) FEBS J 277:1084-1096.
- Labauge et al. (2006) Arch Ophthalmol 124:885-886
- Liquori et al. (2007) Am J Hum Genet 80:69-75.
- Riant et al. (2010) FEBS J 277:1070-1075.
- Stahl et al. (2008) Hum Mutat 29(5):709- 717.