Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing for family members of the affected individual
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 759.89 Other Congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- 744.9 Unspecified anomalies of face and neck Congenital: anomaly NOS of face [any part] or neck [any part] deformity, NOS of face [any part] or neck [any part]
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Kolehmainen, J. et al., (2004) Am J Hum Gene. 75:122-27
- Kolehmainen, J. et al., (2003) Am J Hum Genet 72:1359-69
- Hennies, H.C. et al., (2004) Am J Hum Gene. 75:138-45
- Mochida, G.H. et al., (2004) J Med Genet 41:e87
- Balikova et al., (2009) Hum Mutat 30:E845-E854
- Parri et al., (2010) Eur J Hum Genet Epub:1-8