Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing in unaffected family members
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with an affected child and known mutation(s)
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 705 Disorders of sweat glands
- 778.4 Other disturbances of temperature regulation of newborn, Dehydration fever in newborn, Environmentally induced pyrexia, Hyperthermia in newborn, Transitory fever of newborn
- 742.8 Other specified anomalies of nervous system, Agenesis of nerve, Displacement of brachial plexus, Familial dysautonomia, Jaw-winking syndrome, Marcus-Gunn syndrome, Riley-Day syndrome
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Wieczorek S, et al. Neuromuscul Disord. 2008; 18:681-4
- Rotthier A, et al. Brain. 2009; 132:2699-711
- Indo Y, et al. Hum Mutat. 2001; 18:462-71
- Houlden H, et al. Neurol. 2001; 49:521-5
- Kilic S, et al. Neurogenetics. 2009; 10:161-5