Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 757.1 Ichthyosis congenita, Congenital ichthyosis, Harlequin fetus, Ichthyosiform erythroderma
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Richard et al. Nat Genet 1998; 20: 366-369
- Richard et al. Hum Genet 106:321-329, 2000
- Macari et al. Am J Hum Genet 2000, 67:1296-1301
- Gottfried et al. Hum Mol Genet 11:1311-1316, 2002
- Richard et al. 2003, JID 120:601-609
- Terrinoni et al. JID 122:837-839, 2004
- Common et al. JID 125:920-927, 2005