Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Mutation detection in female relatives of an affected male
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 272.7 Lipidoses (Fabry Disease)
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- MacDermot KD et al., J Med Genet 38:769-775 (2001)
- Barranger, JA & O’Rourke, E 10(1):9-15 (2002)
- Bennett RL et al., J of Genetic Counseling, 11(2):121-146 (2002)
- Schafer et al., Hum Mutat 25(4):412 (2005)
- Gupta et al., Medicine 84(5):261-268 (2005)