Forms and Documents
- To differentiate fragile X syndrome from other causes of intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorders
- Preconception/prenatal carrier testing for women with a personal or family history of fragile X syndrome, unexplained intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorders, or POI
- Carrier testing for at-risk relatives
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 759.83 Fragile X syndrome
- 781.3 Lack of coordination Ataxia NOS Muscular incoordination Excludes: ataxic gait (781.2) cerebellar ataxia (334.0-334.9) difficulty in walking (719.7) vertigo NOS (780.4)
- 256.39 Other ovarian failure Delayed menarche Ovarian hypofunction Primary ovarian failure NOS
- 299 Pervasive developmental disorders
- 315.9 Unspecified delay in development, Developmental disorder NOS, Learning disorder NOS
- 319 Unspecified mental retardation, Mental deficiency NOS, Mental subnormality NOS
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.