Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 270.45 Homocystinuria
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Kraus et al., (1999) Hum Mutat 13:362-375
- Kruger et al., (2003) Hum Mutat 22:434-441
- Linnebank et al., (2004) Hum Mutat 24:352-353
- Urreizti et al., (2006) J Hum Genet 51:305-313
- Refsum et al., (2004) J Pediatr 144 :830-832