Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 330.1 Tay-Sachs disease hexosaminidase A deficiency; Cerebral lipidoses
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Harvey et al., (1998) Hum Mol Genet 7 :1215-1219.
- Gieselmann et al., (1994) Hum Mutat 4:233-242.
- Eng et al., (2003) Hum Mutat 22:418-9.
- Bertelli et al., (2006) J Clin Neurosci 13:442-448.
- Eng et al., (2004) Am J Med Genet A 128A:95-7.
- Biffi et al., (2008) Clin Genet 74:349-357.
- Grossi et al., (2008) Hum Mutat 29:E220-30.
- Fluharty, A. (Updated [Sept. 30, 2008]) Arylsulfatase A Deficiency. In: GeneReviews at Genetests: Medical Genetics Information Resource (database online). Copyright, University of Washington, Seattle. 1997-2011. Available at http://www.genetests.org.