Forms and Documents
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To assist with decisions about treatment and management of individuals with epilepsy
- Testing of at-risk relatives for specific known mutation(s) previously identified in an affected family member
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial variant(s) in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 315.3 Developmental speech or language disorder
- 345.9 Epilepsy, unspecified [0-1] Epileptic convulsions, fits, or seizures NOS Recurrent seizures NOS Seizure disorder NOS Excludes: convulsion (convulsive) disorder (780.39) convulsive seizure or fit NOS (780.39) recurrent convulsions (780.39)
- 299 Pervasive developmental disorders
- 315.9 Unspecified delay in development, Developmental disorder NOS, Learning disorder NOS
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.