Forms and Documents
- Full gene sequencing testing for fetuses with prenatal ultrasound findings suggestive of AIS.
- Prenatal diagnosis when karyotype is 46,XY and ultrasound shows female genitalia
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Ahmed et al., (2000) JCEM. 85:658-665
- Batch et al., (1992) Hum Molec Genet 1:497-503
- Hiort et al., (1994) Eur J Pediatr 153:317-321
- Albers et al., (1997) J Pediatr 131:386-392
- Wang et al., (2004) Eur J Hum Genet 12:706-712
- Avila et al., (2002) JCEM 87:182-188
- Hannema et al., (2004) JCEM 89:5815-5822
- Gottlieb et al (2004) Hum Mutat 23:527-533
- Gottleib et al. (Updated [May 24, 2008]). Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome