Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between cardiac amyloidosis and other cardiomypopathies
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a known pathogenic variant
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.3 Amyloidosis
- 425.7 Nutritional and metabolic cardiomyopathy; Code first underlying disease, as: amyloidosis (277.30-277.39), beriberi (265.0), cardiac glycogenosis (271.0), mucopolysaccharidosis (277.5), thyrotoxicosis (242.0-242.9)
- 277.39 Other amyloidosis, Hereditary cardiac amyloidosi,s Inherited systemic amyloidosis, Neuropathic (Portuguese) (Swiss) amyloidosis, Secondary amyloidosis
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.